As one of the first Prostatecancer centres in Germany certified by the Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft (DKG), the Prostate Centre Dortmund-Ost is able to offer you the complete spectrum of diagnosis and therapy. An interdisciplinary team of urologists, radiation therapists, oncologists, radiologists and psycho-oncologists guarantees medical care to the highest standard.
Since 2008 our surgeons are well trained in minimal invasive Surgery and since 2010 we are using the da Vinci Robotic System.
We perform robotic prostatectomy and robotic kidney surgery (partial nephrectomy, pyeloplasty) and also robotic reconstructive surgery such as fistula surgery or ureter reimplantations.
The Urology Department of the Knappschaftskrankenhaus in Dortmund part of the Klinikum Westfalen, enjoys an national and international reputation.
Our services for international patients in detail: •We organize and coordinate all medically necessary pre- and post-surgical examinations and doctor/patient information sessions.
- We speak English, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Polish, Russian and Arabic.
- We will assist you in applying for a medical entry visa in collaboration with German embassies or consulates.
- We will assist you in organizing your travel arrangements (flights, hotel rooms etc.).
- Our patient rooms (one or two-bed rooms) are equipped with TV (SAT), Wifi access and international newspapers.
- We will gladly send you a cost estimate on request.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.